A key difference with the Reilly Group is being able to understand the complex social and political components involved in resource based decisions.
The Reilly Group works with public and non-profit organizations to provide objective advice based on critical analysis and relevant experience. Focus is on assessing communication, structure and resource management by conducting:
- Board Development
- Organizational Assessments
- Full range of organization and management evaluations, productivity improvement studies, fiscal and economic impact assessments, revenue enhancement programs, and systems/procedure reviews
- Departmental Reviews
- Business process reengineering
- New Municipality Startups
- Public Safety Assessments
- Issue and Conflict Management Facilitation
There is an art to being able to implement important changes in a manner that is acceptable to the public and sustainable to the financial health of the community and organization.
Please click on the button to learn about the TRG|30; our Rapid Response Report identifying critical issues, needs and problems and offering key recommendations and actionable steps.